Editing and consulting services
- We care about the quality of every piece of work we edit and every person we teach
- We offer real subject specialists and staff with real PhDs
- We're a little company with the big goal of improving learning and literacy
- We aim to be the most trusted and ethical editors around
- And we're a little bit fun too!
Editing and consulting services
- We can assist with structure, language, analysis and logic.
- We can help with written expression, grammar, spelling, reading and comprehension.
- Good writing always has certain common essential features: clarity of expression and purpose, a logical structure, a focused argument, clear transitions, is reader-centred and has authority and precision in terms of argument and data.
- Let us help you think and communicate with style.
Basic service - editingA proofreading service. For confident writers looking for an editor to spot, correct and comment on basic errors. Click for details ...
Five star service - editingA go-to, all-purpose language-focused edit. If you need your essay, assignment or any other type of document edited. Click for details ...
Premium service - editingFor anyone wanting to lift their writing to an international publishable standard. Click for details ...
Consulting serviceWhen you need personal tutoring or mentoring from an experienced educator, or are seeking an experienced writer or speaker ...
Get a quote
Click here to get a precise quote for your preferred service. Let us be the solution you’ve been looking for.
MENTORING for higher education students
Not getting the support you need from your supervisor or university?
The research suggests you’re not alone. But help is at hand. Universities are busy places and not all supervisors have the time or skills needed.
That’s why we are here. Dr Kathryn Edgeworth is an experienced academic mentor who cares about student success.
She offers academic mentoring. So, if you’re looking to build your capabilities and need professional guidance, she can assist.
Get help with any aspect of the research process, from preparing a research proposal, writing your literature review, thinking through those pesky questions about methodology, conducting research, or analysing your research and writing about your findings in a thesis or articles. Kathryn has done it all and knows the joys and the pitfalls to avoid.
Let her help you. Get the support you deserve – the “professional friendship” that will support you to succeed.There’s no obligation to sign up. Just begin with a conversation and we’ll take it from there. Get in touch to discuss your goals or any area of support you need help with.
Here's what we do for you
The best way for you to understand how great our editors are is for you to see the type of comments we make.
Click on the button below to see an example of our Five Star service.
We have checked:
We have also checked:
and other small errors of typography.
We have checked word choice and flow to improve readability and clarity.
We have focused on language at the sentence level to pick up errors of phrasing.
In this example, we also illustrate structural editing at paragraph level to suggest improvements to cohesion and logic that the writer may have missed.